Tuesday, March 25, 2014


Today’s Thought “Phenomenal Growth” G. Ward

 

“And behold, one of those who were with Jesus reached and drew out his sword, and struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his ear.” Matthew 26:51

 

If I could turn back the hand of time I probably wouldn’t. At the same time, I’m very thankful to have made it through such events. My contemplations have led me to understand that if I had to endure same scenarios again, most assuredly my calculations of certain fulfillment would yield direct inerrancy, but new impropriety (of sorts) as eminent. I believe life has enough presentation ahead to consider venturing backwards. Today’s opportunity for me as a child of the Most High is to submit to my Father’s rule. Let me for a moment boast on HIM. He’s absolute perfection, so His guiding me leads me to streams whereby my thirst is quenched forever. Moreover, He understands my captivation with all that I see, so He allows my soul to meditate on His goodness, obliterating my insatiable appetite for the things of this world to dictate my being joyful. Furthermore, He’s given me a song to sing, maintaining a recurrent theme of how great His love for me is; so I’ll sing it all the day.

Some of my friends with earthly fathers have shared with me (many years ago) how their dads could lift extreme weight, run fast, or have excellent jobs enabling great provision. Those dads are either deceased, arthritic or collecting pensions. My Father however, is the Ancient of Days; limitless, for every generation and can be their Father also. I’d like to encourage the millions of siblings I have to share (Mt.28:19) with their friends how our Father has enough love to give every soul and desires them in the greatest family ever (cf. 2 Pe.3:9)!

Happy Tuesday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment