Thursday, May 12, 2016


Today’s Thought “Proprietary” G. Ward

“The land shall not be sold in perpetuity, for the land is mine. For you are strangers and sojourners with me.” Leviticus 25:23

I began marriage more than thirty years ago with grandiose ideas in molding my wife into this perfect specimen who ultimately would become a facsimile of me (Can anyone say, Murder she wrote?). Love has a peculiar way of obscuring individuality that can bolster accentuating proposed teamwork and my wife knew this. She typically was the support base necessary for my escalating into ministry opportunities that I never thought could exist. Moreover, she watched me belly flop countless times, teaching me the essence of “never looking back.” The whole time therein, I appeared in control and such is the cultural acceptance disallowing Holy God’s original intent of matrimonial continuity (cf. Ge. 2:18, 21-24).

I’m pleased to announce that maturity is fast approaching and in accordance to all the belly flops perpetuated by me early on, the probability in my wife living beyond this life given me is perceived confidently, because she always slowed down well enough in making moments count.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment