Friday, December 16, 2022

Today’s Thought “Insurance Is Not Assurance” G. Ward John 14:27 “Peace, I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.” Our predecessors would share that all the money in the world won’t buy one health; indicative of the avenue of being grateful unto sufficiency/contentment. These expressions were borrowed from the Word of God and are no longer the common regard unto many; causing nomadic frivolities to be celebrated for appearances to look different, even lauding exacerbations of “own your own power” (e.g., difficult to do when you lack ability to claim a next moment in breath). While many abhor New Year resolutions, I celebrate resolve on any given day to not mimic newest ideology that discounts theology of old (*1 Pe.1:24-25).

No comments:

Post a Comment