Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Today’s Thought “Bad Ain’t So Good” G. Ward Romans 14 22 The faith which you have, have as your own conviction before God. Happy is the one who does not condemn himself in what he approves. I’m given many portrayals in extreme laughter from a varied social media outlet from others and recalling one such exposure on perhaps two years ago. I’m a very silly fellow (particularly the older I become) and enjoy great laughter. The person sending this hilarious correspondence knew what I needed in that moment but failed to share that it would allow a rotation (when prompted) of similar videos. For the next hour I sat amused as I surfed vigorously, absolutely captivated and unable to move. Since exercising in this constraint, I eliminated that app and after being released from the mental ward vowed to not permit anything to enslave me again. There is however a new app where these challenging puzzles are absolutely overwhelming and besides that, Warm Springs Asylum wasn’t too bad. Everyone can stand a little therapy… New Year resolutions aren’t bad until it insists on partnership with another not ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment