Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Today’s Thought “I’m Gonna…” G. Ward James 4:14 “Yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes.” While I saved messages from those I loved, now departed, I’m finding that those references have been unnecessary; because our Sufficient Maker blessed us with memory and whereas their voices remain readily perceived, along with visuals unrelenting, I’m thankful to our Creator for such an expansive heart that loves unconditionally. Many of those departed embodied such vivaciousness in their beings that hope in growing older together overshadowed actuality. This is not to say that our intellectual capacity refuses acceptance of such, but the practicality of faith thereunto wavers and is a sad contemplation. I’m training however, each day; particularly as my study of what’s most important (i.e., God’s Word) reveals a guarantee of departure and my conscious yet delights in remembrance, so as to make most of moments unto others, certain of a journey pathed by a Savior who established an eternity with HIM, although none have been good enough (Ro.5:8).

No comments:

Post a Comment