Thursday, December 29, 2022

Today’s Thought “Defining Arrogance” G. Ward Proverbs 18:13 If one gives an answer before he hears, it is his folly and shame. I’m older now and concerned about potential lapse in becoming one of those who think it and say it. I truly believe my spiritual training allowed heavenly adjustment of an attitude more reflective of ever believing, ever hoping, but my struggle with flesh remains. My concern most certainly isn’t pertinent to a frequent visitation from family and friends, because Gunsmoke comes on several networks and numerous times per day (I don’t need the interruption, particularly while enjoining myself in periodic napping to dream I’m Matt Dillon). I’ve shared my ambivalence unto a future recognizable onto the Holy standard I so love through a rightful exercising in thoughts disquieted, particularly while in others presence and my good friends (so very positive) have assured me of a great probability in not living too much longer to worry about such; they further, “Greg, with all the mouth you have, surely one of these villainous criminals will take you out!” My work here is unfinished and more intimacy with our Lord’s Way is required (cf. * Jas.2:13) …

No comments:

Post a Comment