Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Today’s Thought “Just Checking In” G. Ward Gal.6:10 “So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith.” Since I’ve come to know the Lord, my life has experienced tremendous joy, in that I never thought the love obtained had room enough for more. It’s comparable to having more than one child; when another is birthed, one’s heart is enlarged. My contemplations lead me towards those individuals who loved me back so very greatly. They too were products of His mercy and the accompaniment offered from them sought to inquire almost each day concerning my well-being, up to absolute recall with every uncertainty, suffering and triumph I shared. They knew my family, although no physical introduction was ever made and prayed their surrender in the Lord just as if there was personal, biological association. Many were invited to rest with Holy God and their time of departure yet hurts deeply. The Lord’s sufficiency however is good; HE keeps expanding my heart with others AVAILABLE onto great encouragement; I’m forever grateful… May your lives remember, HE never stopped loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment