Wednesday, June 15, 2016


Today’s Thought “Real Love” G. Ward

“Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.” 1 John 4:7-8

Acknowledgment of impropriety is said to be the beginning towards potential cure. I acknowledge on today that I haven’t loved enough. Moreover, I’ve cheapened grace by perpetuating foolish and selfish desires. I could go on and on, in that the human plight embraces more the grasp in unrighteousness over sacrifice. My prayers however, must circumvent non-hurried admittance of my personal sins. Before I intercede or admonish another, mine own slate must be clean (*cf. Ps.51:10-13). I want to thank Holy God for His lovingkindness towards you and me. His patience is astounding and His mercy felt, offering great refuge unto those believing…

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment