Wednesday, June 29, 2016


Today’s Thought “A Man’s World” G. Ward

“He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.” Proverbs 18:22

 

I’ve enjoyed what was a two day vacation with my wife of thirty plus years. We endeavored great lethargy, venturing nowhere, but recapitulating the deep love we have for one another. On yesterday, I invited my wife outdoors, appealing to her to cut grass while I trimmed, pruned trees and shrubbery (something she’s never done). The next scene was captivating! My diva was on the tractor; no instruction and cutting perfect lines. Thereafter, she voluntarily dragged branches to the burn pile.

The beauty of true love is without parameter. Moreover, it promotes adventure that seeks to satisfy, taking mindful snapshots of the continuity shared. My prayer is that marital love would breed, enabling virtue’s intent as un-extinguishable for my grandson’s generation. Perhaps you all can encourage my wife upon seeing her not to wear linen and sandals next time?

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment