Tuesday, June 14, 2016


Today’s Thought “A House In Order” G. Ward

“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10

Catastrophe in very little ways is the attention getter for humanity’s conformity unto Holy God’s intent. His Word has always been the guidepost necessary in achieving peace for all of mankind. Why then the avoidance (from man) of what should be first regard in all his directives (cf. Eph.6:12)? It’s because the pervasiveness of societal culture demanding that answers to life are within. It more relies on presumed success of varied experiences. Moreover, the portrayal in self-preservation (2 Ti.3:1-2) extinguishes total dependence on the Only proven source (Ac.4:12). You and I are without an ability towards living correctly apart from Holy God transforming power (Ro.3:10). Stop trying and give up; not because of crime or terrorism, but to honor His faithfulness unto each of us.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment