Monday, February 9, 2015


Today’s Thought “Botched Botox” G. Ward

“Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life.” Proverbs 16:31

“Vanity of vanities,” says the Preacher, “Vanity of vanities! All is vanity” (Eccl.1:2)! I’ve come to a better understanding of what insatiable behaviors found in man meant for King Solomon; particularly after watching 15 minutes of the 2015 Grammy Awards on last evening. Amidst a variety of stars I’m not acquainted with, I witnessed some of old (literally) who have become a plastic-surgeon’s delight. Moreover, Clairol, Grecian Formula and other hair care moguls (specializing in hair dye) bask at the exciting possibility in other’s adopting this genre of denial. While I’m certainly not a friend to frivolous lawsuits I must admit that some of these greedy surgeons should be subject to malpractice violations in that they’ve perpetuated cranial mishaps simulating what a face may appear to be in the strongest wind tunnel. Okay! Enough already Gregory!

The actuality of this life given may be without a cosmetic parameter in spiritual proportions; but may certainly offer question to the concocted metamorphositic narcissism I witnessed in some last evening (perhaps I’m jealous?)…

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment