Thursday, March 14, 2024

 Today’s Thought “Send Help” G. Ward 

Colossians 3 

Set your minds on the things that are above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 

 

I must tell you of a joy I never thought would be. It’s called compassion and it now involves that familial consideration of those I barely know (*Ro.12:15) and whereas many times upon encountering them, I’ve resolved myself to immediate praying – so as to identify with my Lords’ appointment, realizing His objective through me must take place, while every desire to be recognized personally diminishes. Moreover, when I’m compelled to offer aid (of sorts), I expect nothing in return (Matt.6:2-4); because my offering more declared I have all I’ve needed (Ps.23:1). One cannot persist in saying “I know the Lord” to only seek those monetarily productive to become part of a local fellowship; we must see all, in view of HIS sacrifice unto all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment