Wednesday, March 20, 2024

 

Today’s Thought “The Air I Breathe” G. Ward

Hosea 11

1 When Israel was a youth I loved him, and out of Egypt I called My son. The more they called them, the more they went away from them; they kept sacrificing to the Baals and burning incense to idols. Yet it is I who taught Ephraim to walk, I took them in My arms; but they did not know that I healed them.

 

No matter the multitudes of man with all their philosophical rhetoric, even so eloquent, with theorizing proven in numerous cases (cf. 1 Cor. 2:1-5), there’s that portion of life where eternality is central to my cerebral being; questioning will/can I live after departing earth (?).

As Holy God loved His own, even sending various mouthpieces to thwart their continued spiritual disconnect, He’s doing so in this era and whereas the free will of His allowance towards men yet exists and witnesses their unsettled behavior still, along with continued rebellion – HE awaits our surrender; but soon the door will be closed (*Rev.3:20) …

No comments:

Post a Comment