Monday, March 4, 2024

 

Today’s Thought “Big Baby” G. Ward

Philippians 4

Finally, brothers and sisterswhatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

 

Periodic anxiety is the unfortunate visitor onto the believer, requiring a meditation of HIS unrelenting presence that guides us into Truth and when that reality is then mostly desired, peace ensues; knowing the road ahead may contain pot holes, but I’m contained in slow-down mode, so as to thwart my vehicle’s suspension from damage, rendering me inoperable (John 15:5).

I’m discovering how lonely worry truly is, particularly as I grow in our Lord; that is, until I enter HIS sanctuary (i.e., the soul HE provides); it then enables my adulthood’s regression unto the child who’s secure with such Perfect, Supreme Care (cf. Mark 14:36).

I pray that your today is as good…

No comments:

Post a Comment