Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Today’s Thought “Humility Before Exaltation” G. Ward Philippians 2 10 So that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. His parents were given clear instructions (Matt.1:21), to name Him Jesus; “He shall save His people from their sins” and whereas the greatness of that name indicates none other as sufficient to do so and because absolute willingness on His part revealed highest love (even unto those persecutors, so deviant in their humiliating efforts towards Him). He is extolled as Lord of all. While I’d love to share how I came to know Him, I’m more overwhelmed with His pursuit of me (John 6:44). Moreover, nothing good exists in me (apart from my surrender onto Him), so I’m amazed of His unwavering love. I’m challenged (daily) to regard an attitude similar; a view in another’s potential over appearances of depravity. I must admit – that’s who I was and whereas Heaven knew before my conception, a date where my spiritual transformation would begin, I’ve not, nor will I ever be given such insight; my faith remains in the All-Knowing Savior who commissioned me to share His love for them also. There’s inevitable and eternal reward when any will deem His sacrifice as Matchless and just seek to comply with His standard. Bow Down!

No comments:

Post a Comment