Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Today’s Thought “A Desecrated Temple” G. Ward 2 Chronicles 7 16 For now I have chosen and consecrated this house so that My name may be there forever, and My eyes and My heart will be there always. While “if” remains the biggest word, particularly when one is in need, even dependent on the One solely able to fulfill that desire; even witnessing great willingness unto a proposed recipient to jump through any hoop presented so as to be satisfied and whereas no human is consistently self-sufficient (nor gifted in the permanency of every endeavor), he’ll soon need the ONE entirely opposite of mankind (Isa.55:8-9). Moreover, when reciprocity is due and because there’s seemingly no tangible repercussion when/if my payback falls short, my hiding seems prudent – until another need presents itself and then my arrogance in thinking HE forgot disqualifies… Faith equals obedience.

No comments:

Post a Comment