Thursday, February 2, 2023

Today’s Thought “Confirmed by A Work” G. Ward 1 Corinthians 9:1-2 Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are you not my work in the Lord? 2 If I am not an apostle to others, at least I am to you; for you are the seal of my apostleship in the Lord. Leadership compels results and if any desire to gauge who may be good therein, along with an expectancy of tremendous crowds, it won’t always prove greatness (*John 6:65-67). Instead, good leadership must embody personal conviction that desires to build others and whereas humility understands “it takes a village” versus an over-estimation of oneself as entirely capable in establishing a successful corporate structure, they’ll inevitably view greater rebellion from those subordinates. May our consciences unfold greatest perseverance that more lends reminiscence for generations ahead, based on One exemplar Leader who endured while not so esteemed among men (Isa.53:2-3).

No comments:

Post a Comment