Thursday, September 22, 2022

Today’s Thought “There A Stranger in My House” G. Ward 2 Corinthians 5 16 Therefore from now on we recognize no one by the flesh; even though we have known Christ by the flesh, yet now we know Him in this way no longer. 17 Therefore if anyone is in Christ, this person is a new creation; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. I often seek to leave home; the natural man that I am has become impossible to live with and I’ve been granted stay in a mansion and the Owner has paid for everything. All my life I’ve been taught to say “please” and “thank You” so it’s reasonable to make this ongoing, particularly in view of such generosity shown from the Owner. The joy that permeates my soul has me sharing the wealth of the Owner’s insistence; There’s room for others! Now, those I’ve encountered with such delight too, want to leave home…

No comments:

Post a Comment