Friday, September 16, 2022

Today’s Thought “Cultural Anarchy” G. Ward Ephesians 2 14 For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, 15 by abolishing in His flesh the hostility, which is the Law composed of commandments expressed in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two one new person, in this way establishing peace; 16 and that He might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the hostility. 17 And He came and preached peace to you who were far away, and peace to those who were near; Let’s face it, our entire world is consumed with observances in variation found in man and whereas God made mankind in His image, with no thought thereunto, wrongful appropriation continues. My journey in faith of Christ as Lord, yet finds the same worldly divisiveness in what should be an unblemished church, more indicative of unbelief, than implicit trust. Before I undoubtedly consider myself exempt from this unfortunate reality, I must first interrogate my own conscience and immediately determine Christ remains Sufficient to first receive my repentance, then build me onward to visuals of a final reality (*Rev.7:9). Until doing so, my usefulness and effectiveness dishonors Holy God.

No comments:

Post a Comment