Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Today’s Thought “No Pork Chops and Catfish?” G. Ward Hebrews 10 16 “This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds.” 17 Then he adds: “Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.” 18 And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary. Amazingly, the pervasive notion of something I can offer in conjunction to our Lord’s sacrifice for mankind’s sin continues and even harbors unbelief in Christ sufficiency (*cf. Jas.2:10-11). While the Law was given to enable a people belonging to Holy God, ability in consecration so as to attract other nations, let’s not forget it was solely fulfilled by Christ (none other! – Ro.3:10) and whereas His guidance now transcends an arduous set of demands (without achievement from man), His Spirit in every believer allows hearing by faith and has become our newest determination to fulfill. Become His student on today and receive every spiritual demand directly; it disquiets all impropriety…

No comments:

Post a Comment