Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Today’s Thought “My Answer” G. Ward John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.” How many understand that a great deal of defense, including vitriol concerning people will always reveal impropriety of sorts in one consumed? We’re in an age where divisiveness has become the norm and that new moral code (presumably) allows dismissal of any disagreeable. We certainly won’t ever use the word ‘hate’ because its mere definition as passionate dislike for someone understands (inherently) that shouldn’t be named among men (cf. Eph.6:12). Every road instead, should ask Holy God to search mine own conscience and then allow His process opportunity to establish/restore us unto the mercy provided us and surely thereafter we’ll be disquieted (Ps.139:23-24)?

No comments:

Post a Comment