Friday, December 17, 2021

Today’s Thought “To Be, or Not to Be” G. Ward Romans 7: 15 For I do not understand what I am doing; for I am not practicing what I want to do, but I do the very thing I hate. 16 However, if I do the very thing I do not want to do, I agree with the Law, that the Law is good. 17 But now, no longer am I the one doing it, but sin that dwells in me. 18 For I know that good does not dwell in me, that is, in my flesh; for the willing is present in me, but the doing of the good is not. 19 For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want. 20 But if I do the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but sin that dwells in me. There’s this common expression given by the “super guarded” that insists they hate any who are fake. While I too may be bothered and perplexed concerning superficial portrayals, I must first admit to an unscientific assessment in who I’ve been, particularly with multiple personality disorder (undiagnosed). I however am busy, not assessing my violating others as much, but my failure to consistently present my absolute devotion to my Lord. It appears “fake” is relative to me. What saith you (cf. Jas.2:8-10)?

No comments:

Post a Comment