Monday, December 27, 2021

Today’s Thought “Gifts for Grandchildren” G. Ward 1 Kings 11 37 However I will take you, and you shall reign over all that you desire, and you shall be king over Israel. 38 Then it shall be, that if you listen to all that I command you and walk in My ways, and do what is right in My sight by keeping My statutes and My commandments, as My servant David did, then I will be with you and build you an enduring house as I built for David, and I will give Israel to you. While children have little to no appreciation for unraveling gifts revealing cute clothing, the men they’ll become will. Legacy building is similarly felt and best considered not through standards that deliver potential frivolity silver and gold may pervade, but a holy example from ancestral obedience granting peace on earth, along with a promised eternity onto our Blessed Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment