Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Today’s Thought “Exercise Partner” G. Ward John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” We’re one month away from gymnasiums filled to capacity and rightfully so due to individuals like me, without dietary restraint during the holiday season. Encouragement through food plans and exercise can almost become as significant to the actual plan itself; but our consciences have been seared by propagandizing given from fitness gurus and diet experts who are well acquainted with gluttony in every season. Truth: One would have to consume 5100 calories at a Thanksgiving meal to gain a pound (that’s a gargantuan amount of food). A unilateral approach to the magnitude of life’s difficulties won’t compare to partnering with another whose strength in the Lord may be greater than mine own for any given moment. Therefore, I must remain intimately prepared by my Savior’s words to help embrace the calling to fulfill when another is blinded by weariness.

No comments:

Post a Comment