Friday, December 24, 2021

Today’s Thought “Lost Without YOU!” G. Ward Matthew 1 22 Now all this took place so that what was spoken by the Lord through the prophet would be fulfilled: 23 “BEHOLD, THE VIRGIN WILL CONCEIVE AND GIVE BIRTH TO A SON, AND THEY SHALL NAME HIM IMMANUEL,” which translated means, “GOD WITH US.” If I awaken more to the news of the day, including that which I deem motivational and surround myself with only those estimated as favorable, I discount HIS sacrifice. If all my anticipation of this momentous weekend (including the next) forgets HIS return, my living is in vain. If I’m caught up in me-ism for the predominance of the day, my refusal to imitate HIM denies the very premise of HIS existence and whereas there’s been guilt concerning my own shortcoming(s), HE yet hears my contrition and is there to restore me onto best…

No comments:

Post a Comment