Monday, September 27, 2021

Today’s Thought “In A Weary Land” G. Ward Psalm 51:12 “Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing While personal experience testifies to periodic lapse towards spiritual prioritization over selfish consideration, I’ve never perceived the Lord as distant. I’ve understood His provision in how He allowed many examples, entirely fallible in the same to prove His merciful love towards those He created; always prepared to restore them. There is however a term I hate – “Cheap Grace” and although more exacted by those unwilling to pursue His righteous Way (i.e. His Word) through guilty pleasures of sorts, mine own appears worse because daily, personal interrogation of those directives given for mankind is where I’ve place my trust, while yet a violator (cf. Ro.7:8-12). “I came to Jesus as I am, weary, worn and sad and found in Him a resting place and HE has made me glad…”

No comments:

Post a Comment