Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Today’s Thought “Am I An Insurrectionist?” G. Ward James 1:21 ”Therefore, ridding yourselves of all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive the word implanted, which is able to save your souls.” Whereas the workings of discord is rampant, there’s perfect governance available for any seeking reprieve that thwarts expectation from system’s management of how I think and act. Those words for my submission are not fairy-tale, but practical and worthy to impart to another needing Shelter from troubles (Matt.28:20). Moreover, the discipline it offers re-introduces my youth from its greatest Instructor, because my every approach to His magnificence never denies and most assuredly can always be found (1 Jn.1:8-9) and whereas there are times in the life He gave me suffers with bouts in regression, He keeps blessing me by transforming my soul so that future conformity thereunto remembers…

No comments:

Post a Comment