Friday, September 3, 2021

Today’s Thought “A Baby’s Growth” G. Ward Philippians 1:23 I am hard pressed between the two. My desire is to depart and be with Christ, for that is far better. If tomorrow happens, I’ll help celebrate an excellent friend as she will be 100 years old, along with one of my grandsons (who turns into an 8 year old fellow). My 100 year old friend has shared many inquiries having been made concerning how she regards dying to earth whereby her reply was most interesting when she said, “I don’t awaken each day anticipating death, but the life given me and besides when I die, my knowledge concerning that event won’t be remembered” (not necessarily word for word, but close). My grandson on the other hand just wants to know what gift he’ll receive. The growth for these two is phenomenal. Both are exposed to technological advances that introduces more learning, along with worldly actualities that includes great destruction and disunity. After their birthday festivities and particularly when more tragedy of sorts (aforementioned) is given them, frustration with lack of compliance unto the Blessed Hope (Jesus) will encompass their hearts. It’s not that they’ve been taught idealism for the world’s condition, but both of them love the Lord’s rule and reign for their lives and desire the same for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment