Monday, March 4, 2019


Today’s Thought “A New Song” G. Ward

Psalm 91:1-2

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!”

More than protection from wild beasts, danger and enemy forces is a peace that hides my frailty. Moreover, the sin that dwells in me won’t metastasize when the cover the LORD provides becomes the insistence of my desires. My soul needs more reflection on the times of solace when this consideration blanketed all my conjuring to see the futility therein.

The umbilical cord synonymous with the pain of life must be severed from attempts to resolve matters presented men through concession in knowing that success from any (particularly before our generation) lost the battle to self-governance solely because he needed a Great Shepherd. Get in the house, it’s cold outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment