Thursday, March 28, 2019


Today’s Thought “In My Little Room” G. Ward


But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Our hearts are manipulative, particularly as any seek to juxtapose another unto their own thinking and attitude as if to say there are definitive answers to what I say or do (cf. Jer.17:9/Ac.4:12). While there has been some success from the endeavors of man, rarely will any interrogate great failures in the same, forcing adoption of a suitable authority. Life is cumbersome when a quest for self-preservation and being satisfied is at the helm of our existence. It can however be made easy when admittance unto my limitations (found in every man) relinquishes custody of a power I never owned (cf. Ps.24:1/Gal.2:20).

No comments:

Post a Comment