Wednesday, May 31, 2017


Today’s Thought “Last Words” G. Ward

“My son, give attention to my wisdom, Incline your ear to my understanding; that you may observe discretion and your lips may reserve knowledge.” Proverbs 5:1-2

Salutations upon encountering anyone is the professional precedent to beginning needed conversation. These greetings and the lack therein may however quickly become miniscule against observations, persuasions and castigations inferred from my discourse unto any. Furthermore, all my inferences may appear with un-needed condemnation that has the receiver forever avoiding future conversations with me. More important to adopt is humility with empathy that recalls one’s own receptivity unto words authoritatively produced, then approach respectively.

The gospel is without transcendence and the reason many remain abhorrent towards it is because there’s no “good news” in the portrayal of many who deem themselves successful at most, while identifying knowing HIM, whereby HE chose to die for their sins also. Therefore, admittance first, to my falling short, then proceeding with perfect resolution with graciousness must follow.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment