Wednesday, May 3, 2017


Today’s Thought “If I Die Today…” G. Ward

 

“Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, For His lovingkindness is everlasting.” Psalm 136:1

 

My awakening each day recalls my absolute unworthiness, yet seeks to thank Holy God for mercy. The forgiveness of sins given me then becomes ever encompassing for the remainder of the day; my actions, words, and then the chieftain in spiritual absolution, desire denied. The struggle is real.

If/when consistent conformity unto the Spirit realm seems impossible, even up to offering defense that insists on a message in futility that pervades, “no one is perfect,” we’ll need to first look to the work ethic of the Savior (Mk.1:35), then unto the patriarchs of the faith (Heb.11:3-40) who while faced with great sufferings chose obedience unto their Maker. Thank YOU LORD for loving me.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment