Monday, May 8, 2017


Today’s Thought “Untrustworthy” G. Ward

 

“All that my eyes desired I did not refuse them. I did not withhold my heart from any pleasure, for my heart was pleased because of all my labor and this was my reward for all my labor.  Ecclesiastes 2:10

 

King Solomon is more/less the subliminal mindset with the whole of mankind revealing his superficial attack in materialism and recognition of accomplishment. Most interviewed of the prospect in riches share elaborate plans to forget the ease of greater consultation (available 24/7) from Proven Consultation that guarantees peace. Superficial (anything that lends itself to temporal existence) pursuits has become synonymous with the worse drug addiction known to man (cf. 1 Ti.6:10), causing a stupor that’s hypnotic, leading to ungodliness.

While there’s nothing wrong with riches, the common denominator for man will ultimately be faced with knowing that things, along with his own life never belonged to him (Jas.4:14). LIVE ACCORDINGLY…

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment