Tuesday, May 2, 2017


Today’s Thought “Mother Goose” G. Ward

 

“I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.” Galatians 2:20

 

Living what you may suppose as being YOUR life to live while calling Jesus, Lord is synonymous with ingesting nursery rhymes before bedtime at sixty. The actuality of our spiritual existence seeks to deny every opportunity for any/every portion of who I was to become that to which HE’d have me to be. While it may be difficult, many persist in little to no effort in this proposed conformity, allowing routine living’s obscurity of what’s necessary to know HIM (Mt.7:19-23).

The subtlety of inference that quantifies pursuits in pleasure is the lie told that keeps one trusting in a day where satisfaction exists at a continuum (*cf. Eccl.2:1-11). I’ll choose to opt for the joy in surrendering to the King of Kings, promoting contentment.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment