Thursday, June 1, 2017


Today’s Thought “The Ugly Duckling Becomes a Swan” G. Ward

“Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.” Psalm 103:2

Analyzing the benefits in doing should ultimately ask how my endeavors can/will exalt my Lord’s agenda vs. my own. While energies to mingle with the less desired (i.e. the abusive and presumptive behaviors) may seemingly have merit, our being light unto the darkness of their insistence diminishes (cf. Mt.5:16). Moreover, our advocacy must remember the most excellent message in prudence will always supersede our persuasive words; so stick with the script, embracing my spiritual influence not in momentary measurement of infused success, but preparing for the marathon in great care in guidance with the victim of rebellion, soon labeled a saint (Mt.28:19).

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment