Thursday, June 8, 2017


Today’s Thought “Platitudes In Positioning” G. Ward

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9

My tenure in the pastorate has included great challenges; particularly as it concerns my fiscal well being. Unlike the paradigm given most pastors, mine own never was with consideration towards the kind of exorbitance found among some wealthy ministers. Moreover, I would love to say that if faced with considerably more long ago, my lifestyle wouldn’t indicate all presented, but hind-sight isn’t always so clear. I thank Holy God for His presentation of process through intimacy that more establishes trust and reliance on HIM. Past improprieties have revealed inconsistency that can carry a horrendous reverberation not worthy of visitation; so I’ll choose to remain hidden behind the Rock of Ages (cf. Ps.91:1).

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment