Tuesday, June 6, 2017


Today’s Thought “A Look Into My Diary” G. Ward

They also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven.” Acts 1:11

The night is often marveling for me in those contemplations of Jesus’ return appears imminent. The solitude it offers demands interrogation of my soul’s activity of the day’s events. How compliant was I? My personal belief as is relative to my works in faith has not done so well. My light within has shone, but my discipleship of another is profoundly lacking. Although I’m with a corporate responsibility unforsaken, my personal pursuit of some without total surrender unto Christ lacks urgency.

Personal faith in Christ should contrast every believer’s commission, placing my redemption as secondary to the eternal welfare of others; anything less is biblically unfounded. I cannot rest well with so many disconnected from the Throne of Mercy that grants peace; so I’ll thank HIM for an early rising that affords my second chance to do the Master’s will (*cf. Ps. 103:11-13. Mic.7:18-19).

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment