Tuesday, February 7, 2017


Today’s Thought “So Entirely Thankful” G. Ward

 “For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.” 2 Corinthians 5:21

A constant view of evil found in others rarely interrogates the inconsistent pursuit in righteousness I’ve demonstrated. I’ve maintained that many do the best they can with what they have and the apparent assessment concludes they’re without much; but I’m without excuse, which is far worse. Experientially and personally, I know the Savior and my dependence on Him is the wavering reliance I’m not proud in proclaiming.

The beauty of Holy God’s grace is that the living is afforded another moment to recognize their own life in futility without true redemption (Ac.4:12). When the more superior relationship intended for man is acknowledged (that is, a consistent longing for HIS righteousness - *1 Pe.2:2), the blinders are then removed to discover that I, along with millions of others (who say they know Him), pales the contrast of the initial 12 who pervaded the entire Roman Empire with the gospel of Truth (unto any), looking to heaven as their guiding light.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment