Friday, February 10, 2017


Today’s Thought “Guarded” G. Ward

“Establish my footsteps in Your word, and do not let any iniquity have dominion over me. Redeem me from the oppression of man, that I may keep Your precepts.  Make Your face shine upon Your servant,
and teach me Your statutes.” Psalm 133-135

There’s that horrible sense of identifying how to protect my personal interests, lifting my own persona’s estimation among men thing again; O’ how exasperating! The holy, righteous pursuits never look back because consciousness towards other’s value is his estimation (Phil.2:3-5).

Our existence (or stay) in the earth is short and the righteous should more desire greater morality for future generations by modeling societal hospitality that reflects the Savior’s mindset ensuring a crown of righteousness’ presentation (cf. Eph.2:8-10). It should never be me being esteemed by man over my Lord (Phil.2:5-7)…

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment