Thursday, February 9, 2017


Today’s Thought “First Instinct” G. Ward

“How blessed are those whose way is blameless, Who walk in the law of the Lord. How blessed are those who observe His testimonies, Who seek Him with all their heart.” Psalm 119:1-2

 

A true determinant for believer-ship is preeminent observance of what Holy God has said and immediate conformity therein, not because of the rigid rule, but because it’s pure delight. It’s certainly two-fold: First, it’s reasonable when excellent guidance, rendering peace and joy is given, has become the dying sacrifice of One, enabling  my confession of Him as substantive enough, then allowing His regenerative power’s ability to totally transform my life. Second, His will for my life is without elements of indecision; it’s entirely proven, authoritative and all-inclusive, never desiring my co-piloting status (indicative of the bumper sticker entirely untrue); HIS provisions are abundantly sufficient.

Continued success to what has been the best plan for life given contemplates His precepts before endeavors in futility unfolds great regret. I must maintain humble cognizance of what I’ve demonstrated hundreds of thousands times before – selfish desire. Its immeasurable, insatiable witness to inability in ever satisfying my soul. Faith is Difficult…

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment