Wednesday, October 12, 2016


Today’s Thought “Little Red Corvette” G. Ward

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.” Matthew 7:7-8

If at sixteen I received a Chevrolet Corvette, along with endless funds to pervade my frivolity unto my peers, what would be my struggle for my adult years? This concept imagined is the convoluted ideology that many take away from the ask God and He’ll give it to you principle. How many times have we heard this principle to extract from it superficial meaning (cf. Jas.1:5)? WISDOM to first discern and then to follow implicit Divine counsel is imminently achievable when we ask. HE, therefore, is not a genie in a bottle. When passages are perceived vs. interrogated, error won’t only impact oneself, but establish others in selfish pursuit.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment