Wednesday, October 19, 2016


Today’s Thought “How Refreshing…” G. Ward

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.” 2 Corinthians 5:17

Yesterday is truly more than a song The Beatles released in 1965. It’s indicative of a past with ability towards making amends via a newer, more productive determination. If there’s refusal in thorough, contemplative recompense (that is, realizing I’m not with a strength of my own, but exists only because I have a Savior), then it becomes the offense repeated in the near future (i.e. cyclical). My fight with yesterday’s inaccuracy primarily rests within, not with others (Eph.6:12). If or when others view my resistance to concede to fleshly war, perhaps it will become the virus worth catching (Mt.5:16).

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment