Friday, October 28, 2016


Today’s Thought “Time In a Bottle” G. Ward

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he dies, yet shall he live.” John 11:25

Many have walked varied seashores anticipating more than seaweed to surface from the currents. Little boys and men from my era marveled at the idea of a genie’s bottle presented them at the shoreline (largely due to the television series I Dream of Jeannie). Most, no matter the contemplation and regardless of seashore or dry land, fail to fully engage on the intangibility that truly matters, that is spiritual reconciliation beyond every shore. While a genie’s intent may grant 3 wishes, inevitable departure won’t guarantee my experiencing all imagined. There is however a stroll to endeavor along a shoreline in futility; more than a genie in a bottle is the LORD, merciful and Mighty (Ro.6:23)…

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment