Monday, October 3, 2016


Today’s Thought “To Be Loved” G. Ward

“To You, O Lord, I call; My rock, do not be deaf to me, for if You are silent to me, I will become like those who go down to the pit.” Psalm 28:1

A tremendous terror for many involves an eternity away from Holy God. Further confirmation of such fear demands everyone “Rest in Heaven” (R.I.H.) when they die. This for me is the worst defense mechanism existent. If any can live a life not belonging to them, yet portray a pseudo ownership, they’ll soon meet an end that witnesses their empty pursuits as futile. Claimants in knowing God through Christ involve an ongoing pursuit that embodies His commands. The assurance of guidance in earth, along with presence in heaven is indiscriminately attainable (Ro.10:13). There’s urgency in sharing how great HE is, along with the contingency of knowing HIM, delineating the urban definition for assuming as comparable to depending on roulette in lieu of a paycheck.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment