Tuesday, October 6, 2015


Today’s Thought “On the Road Again” G. Ward

“Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.” 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Most citizens in earth for these times don’t/won’t relate to the interrogation of their own sin sickness. It’s due primarily to the comparatives given man. He’s more exposed to heinous crime and socially reprehensible acts because technology allows viewership therein. How then is it possible to genuinely contrast my “white lies” to mass murder? When I power off my cell phone, computer and television to examine what should be most important to me (my Heavenly Father talking to me); HE interrogates my soul (cf.Ps.139:23-24) and with HIS sufficient grace given me, my immediate response is “I’ll trust YOU” even though it convicts…

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment