Monday, October 26, 2015


Today’s Thought “Have I Forgotten?” G. Ward

“Bless the Lord, O my soul, And all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits.” Psalm 103:1-2

While a spirit of un-cooperation appears prevalent (from many) once I vacate the threshold of my doorwell; it cancels mercy for those pursuant to righteousness. Many in faith more simulate soothsayers (a person able to foresee the future) than grateful recipients in redemption. The view from these horrible prognosticators gives up on some, rendering them hopeless. The actuality in their report more tell Holy God that even HE can’t change them = blasphemy! Categorically, man assesses other sins found in mankind, while Our Savior died for all. Mercy is not your inheritance when you fail to be merciful (i.e. Entirely patient, waiting on some, because HE waited on you…).

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment