Wednesday, October 28, 2015


Today’s Thought “Arthritic Pain” G. Ward

“For I know my transgressions, And my sin is ever before me.” Psalm 51:3

Many of us have reached an Autumn in our lives that won’t compel another meteorologist forecast of rain to determine whether the bonnet accompanies me or not. The sudden, debilitating, dull, throbbing ache of varied joints say rain is imminent. This eventuality demands reprieve. The cure imposed on us relies on the medicine cabinet and if someone testifies unto something different and attainable (up to squirrel urine) it could be a remote consideration.

Sin’s absolution is as necessary through Holy God’s vindicating as meds are for excruciating joint pain (cf. Mk.2:7). To think I can go on with un-resolved sin while seeking to be earth’s productive citizen, assumes (horribly so) others are blinded in my theatric posturing. I’m tired and burdened and need the Throne Room (Mt.11:28-30)…

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment