Thursday, October 22, 2015


Today’s Thought “Mind Regulation” G. Ward

The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. I will bless the LORD who has counseled me; Indeed, my mind instructs me in the night. I have set the LORD continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.…” Psalm 16:6-8

Loss, whether tangible or emotional, can be a tumultuous experience. The subtlety of its arrival can cause immediate lethargy and confusion. Forgetting a most Excellent Shelter is then pertinent to a heritage given for every believer (cf. Isa.4:5-6). If your inheritance was exhausted by the personal predecessor responsible for you (cf. Phil.3:13-14), determine to leave a better one for either your own progeny or another to ensure a legacy in trusting Holy God for every generation.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment