Tuesday, October 27, 2015


Today’s Thought “Laid Bare” G. Ward

“In the early morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house, and went away to a secluded place, and was praying there.” Mark 1:35

What does it mean to come boldly before the throne of grace (Heb.4:16)? Moreover, when I get there what should begin? If I start with praise (seemingly wonderful to do), did I consider my violating the Holy One with all of His instruction for me in the times prior? If my parents demanded I clean my room and not to vacate until completed and my fascination with my great intellect sought going out to suggest how beautiful my Mother is (i.e. seeking to avoid the task given), I’d be told again, “Go clean the room!”

Our great commandment given us by the Savior’s work at Calvary demanded we reach and teach others un-acquainted with mercy and grace from on High and I keep singing this song “Must Jesus Bear the Cross Alone” while violating the first premise of my belief. I must return to my room, it’s a mess!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment