Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fun, In Moderation

“For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.” Philippians 2:13
 
Long ago and to date, I’ve been perceivably gregarious, while actually being a borderline introvert. I’m so a fan of great attitude in people that I’ve often created a paradigm of tremendous satisfaction within. Moreover, I’ve been a major over compensator for those couriers of saddened disposition.
A pursuit in true spirituality will reveal how necessary it is in making the most of moments.


Furthermore, it presents brevity of life that understands the essence of “going through” vs. wallowing at a constant therein. Like the Apostle James, I want to thank Holy God for allowing displeasure, because it enables a better directive to ascent unto greater activity (cf. Jas.1:2-3). Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment